Burkina Faso ECTNDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
- The Barucho Co. By certification [File Integrity]
Flat 07, 19th Floor, Block B, Lily Hotel, Luo Gang, Buji, Shenzhen, China, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (518112)
- Website: http://aopai.mcgarryltd.com/
ECTN Certificate for Burkina Faso
We are the fastest organization to provide ECTN for Burkina Faso. Any cargo directed towards Burkina Faso should be covered by ECTN certificate.
What is Burkina Faso ECTN?
ECTN stands for Electronic Cargo Tracking Note and it is a legal requirement by the customs authority in Burkina Faso. The Burkina Faso ECTN certificate enables authorities to identify, control, track and forecast the traffic of imported goods.
Burkina Faso ECTN Processing Procedures
1. Providing the application form, Bill of lading, Commercial invoice and Vehicle export license（If the goods are vehicles need to provide this document）.
2. After receipt of the above application documents, the official payment notice will be issued. The CTN number will be issued once we receive the bank slip and confirm the payment.
3. After receiving the CTN number, the applicant can provide this number to the shipping company to issue the original bill of lading.
4. Providing the original bill of lading and stamped commercial invoice.
5. After the certificate is submitted for approval, we will send the electronic version of the certificate to the applicant. The applicant can print out the certificate and send it to the customer or mail it to the customer for customs clearance at the destination.
ECTN waiver for Burkina Faso can be issued with the following documents:
Bill of Lading – a Draft copy can be used for the draft.
Commercial Invoice – Incoterm, reference, and the date have to be mentioned.
Freight Invoice – It has to be provided if the freight value is not mentioned on the commercial invoice.